JET OPTIMA RT21 WF A 5’x12’ CNC ROUTER
Working Field X 3686mm 145.0”
Working Field Y 1556mm 61.25”
Z axis stroke 130 mm 5.12”
Electrical service requires 3 phase power
Amperage for machine (@17kW load) 208V/230V/460V 48 amp/47 amp/26 amp
Amperage for ONE vacuum pump 230V28 amp
Connection dia. to machine head 250 mm 9.8”
Dust extraction air velocity 29 m/sec 5708 ft/min
Dust extraction rate 5300m³/hr 3120 cfm
Compressed Air, dry and filtered
Line diameter 19mm ¾”
Pressure 6.2 bar 90 psi
Rate 210 L/min 7 cfm
VACUUM TABLE AND SYSTEM
NESTING ROUTER TABLE
Router table is 145” x 61” with rear, LH and RH lateral stops and is machined from heavy-duty, thick phenolic with gasket channelsthroughout the table for re-configuring the vacuum area. The rectangular grid is made of 60mm sections.
TWO (2) WORKING AREAS
The plenum table is split into two sections (one left and one right) and controlled by two foot pedals. Individual panels can be run in pendulum operation plus all vacuum can be directed to either half the table. Matrix pattern allows the two zones to be sized to customer specifications
REAR AND LATERAL REFERENCE STOPS (2+1 L/H & 2+1 R/H)
4 adjustable rear reference stops (2R/H – 2L/H). Adjustable rear reference stops with retractable 22mm diameter shaft for positioning panel by pushing against the reference stops.
2 adjustable lateral reference stops (1R/H – 1L/H). Adjustable lateral reference stop with retractable 22mm diameter shaft for positioning panel.
FB0844 ADDITIONAL FRONTAL AND LATERAL REFERENCE STOPS (2+1 L/H & 2+1 R/H)
4 additional adjustable front reference stops (2R/H – 2L/H). Adjustable front reference stops with retractable 22mm diameter shaft for positioning panel by pushing against the reference stops.
2 additional adjustable lateral reference stops (1R/H – 1L/H). Adjustable lateral reference stop with retractable 22mm diameter shaft for positioning panel.
Two (2) 71089B BECKER 2.250 WW HIGH VOLUME VACUUM PUMPS
VTLF2.250 oil less vacuum pump, complete with:
Internal inlet check valve
Inlet filter with clear cover to monitor dust accumulation.
Each pump generates 173 SCFM.
FB0519 TFM 23 boring head with integrated saw unit (Nesting) (23V)
Working unit for vertical drilling with independent spindles.
Made in light aluminum alloy with high mechanical properties, the unit is equipped with:
23 spindles with vertical outlets in a “T” shape, 32 mm pitch, of which 11 spindles are along the X axis and 9 spindles along the Y axis.
4 vertical drills are outside the “T” configuration and useful for pilot drills or other single drills, so as not to interrupt the line drills for shelf holes or construction boring.
1 integrated saw unit for 120mm diam. blade in “X” axis.
All spindles rotate simultaneously and in alternate sequence, right and left. The independent insertion movement of each spindle, by means of pneumatic cylinders, allows both single and multiple drillings.
Control of the spindles by an electro-valve and cylinder with single thrust chamber for a drilling force of 43kg (95lb) per spindle.
The working unit is rotated by an asynchronous 1.7 kW electrical motor controlled by “inverter”.
The motor, in turn, activates the transmission made of special steel gears with wide, slanting, rectified and thermally hardened teeth.
The tool attachment is designed for 10mm cylindrical shanks.
Electrospindle11kW (15hp) - HSK F63
Mounted directly to the Z carriage, unit slides on linear bearing blocks and two high precision, hardened, steel linear guides which guarantee an equal loading capacity in all 4 directions.
Tool locking is by Belleville washers, unlocking by pneumatic piston. Three proximity sensors assure correct tool coupling.
Maximum power 11kW (15Hp)
Rotation speed 11,000-24,000 rpm.
Driver three phase motor controlled by inverter
Rotation sense right and left
Spindle lubrication permanent greasing
Front/rear bearings ceramic/ceramic
10-position parallel tool changer on the Y beam for high speed tool change - HSK F63
Automatic 10 position tool changer for electrospindle with HSK F63 attachment.
The unit slides on pre-loaded ball runner blocks and on very high precision linear guides made of rectified and hardened steel. On/off movement is by pneumatic cylinder.
Unique under-beam design offers quick tool change and easy access to the tool for the operator.
Single position toolchanger (PT1) for over-sized aggregates
Located at rear of Y beam for ride-along, high speed tool changeFor aggregates or seldom-changed tooling, such as the surfacing tool for the spoilboard.
FB0456 Air conditioning for the electrical cabinet
Maintains clean, consistently cool air in electrical cabinet
Keeps humidity low inside cabinet, extending life of electrical components
FB0699 Auto-transformer for 208/220/240/408/440/480V 50/60HZ - 30 kVA.
FB0498 Tool Length Presetting Device
Four (4) HSK-F63 cone R.H. rotation for electrospindle with ERG32 COLLET attachment from 2 to 20 mm. diam. complete with nut and shank for locking cone.
Four (4)ERG32 collets of the following diameters: (1) ¾”, (3) ½”, unless otherwise specified by customer prior to machine shipment.
Remote push-button panel
Axis speed control over-ride
Includes hook and magnet for easy placement of panel when not in use
The following redundant controls for convenient operation of the pendulum cycle
Safety mat reset (after loading part)
PANEL LOADING DEVICE for automatic loading of a panel
Suction cups mounted to the under-beam linear tool changer pull panel onto the machine during the unload cycle
Air blowers ahead of the device blow any stray particles away to ensure maximum vacuum hold down force
Maximum panel thickness reduced to 62mm. Sufficient to process 20mm panel on optional EZ Pods without removing spoilboard (max 19mm thickness).
Vacuum to table engages automatically and program starts without operator intervention.
PANEL EVACUATION DEVICE for automatic unloading of the nest with integrated dust extraction.
Automatic evacuation of a 10’ panel after nesting. Mounted on the left hand side of the beam, it slides on pre-loaded ball runner blocks and on two very high precision linear guides made of rectified and hardened steel which guarantee an equal loading capacity in all 4 directions.
Dust extraction system integrated into the panel evacuation device which cleans the spoilboard during the automatic offloading cycle
The dust extraction system is equipped with an automatic partial selection system.
MACHINE CONTROL AND SOFTWARE
MOBILE PC CONSOLE
Mobile console for PC allows the operator to position the programming and control station according to the workflow of materials at any given time. The control PC consists of:
- Windows operating system
- Pentium Dual Core processor
- 4 Gb RAM memory
- 500 Gb Hard Drive
- High resolution 19” LCD color screen (1280x1024)
- DVD/CD-RW 48X Burner
- 1 serial port for communication with the inverter and 1 parallel port for peripheral external connections
- 5 USB 2.0 ports, with one externally mounted on the control panel for easy access
- 1 Ethernet RJ45 port for connecting to office network
The “Genesis Evolution”Numerical Control incorporates leading-edge, true PC-control on the Busellato, avoiding proprietary PLC control systems.
- CAD integrated in the control with mirroring, rotation, repetition functions, etc.
- “Multitasking” operating system for using the control even when the machine is working
- Graphical display of the 6 workable faces
- 2D and 3D display of the piece being worked
- Parametric programming which permits the use of mathematical, trigonometric, inverse trigonometric and logical formula and the use of 300 variables.
- Programming on horizontal, vertical faces and virtual faces which can be rotated, very helpful for when using aggregates.
- Programming of linear, circular, oval and ellipse routings on the three Cartesian axes
- Programming of tool radius with automatic correction
- Possibility of excluding the display of some types of machining
- Multi-level zoom function
- Conditioned programming (IF/EndIF Blocks) associated with the use of Macros
- Absolute or incremental programming
- Creating of sub-programs by the operator with the possibility of multiplication, mirroring and rotation of the above
- Up to 10,000 program lines (expandable) are programmable
- Customer can personalize error messages
- Easy identification of stored programs using “preview” function
- Archiving of programs with names up to 256 characters long
- In line recall of the machine set-up and tool specifications
- Management of up to 500 tools
- Graphical display of set up of tool changers
- Tool graphical archive with the possibility of parameterizing up to 9000 different types of tools
- Pocket cycle in defined planes
- Pocket cycle with three modes- Simple pocket, relief and reverse relief
- Programming of all TRUE TYPE ANSI fonts installed in PC (up to 255)
- Linear or curved text orientation
- Management of distances between characters, height, size, bold, italics
- Built-in oscilloscope capable of monitoring the logical input/output status and the dynamic axes’ parameters
- Visualization of the rpm and absorbed current of the aggregates and spindle
- Importation or files from previous Busellato CNC versions (Genesis, Winner90, CNC 90)
- Calculation of time required for program execution
- Program simulation of working cycle
- Manual and machine diagnostic functions in real time with graphic help
- Management and diagnostic synoptics which makes using the machine easier
- Program list management and variable control from the list
- Automatic control of the working speed to optimize the routing path.
GENESIS EVOLUTION SOFTWARE TRAINING
Online Software Training:
Online training avoids travel expenses and allows training sessions in shorter segments; especially effective for those familiar with Busellato software or any CAD or CNC programming software. We offer up to 8 hours of online training in 2-hour minimum sessions. These online sessions are conducted by a qualified software trainer and offer the flexibilty of changing screens from trainer to trainee during the session. In addition, we offer tutorial videos on many advanced features that can be accessed on our website at anytime.
The entire installation and on-site training process will be completed within 32 labor hours, unless otherwise agreed in writing. Our technicians use a comprehensive checklist to commission the machine and train your operators on the operation. Some of the topics covered:
Machine safety and operation
Lubrication procedures and maintenance schedule
Tooling installation and parameters
Review of electrical, parts and instruction manuals
Control cabinet layout and major electrical components
Processing of your programmed parts
Seller warrants, for a period of one (1) year beginning on the date the Machinery is accepted, that the Machinery will be free of defects in workmanship and materials, excluding belts, bearings, and common electrical parts, which carry a six-month warranty. This warranty does not include parts consumed during normal operation (wearable items), working units, or maintenance required in the ordinary course of operation. Seller shall warrant any replacement spare parts and accessories installed pursuant to this warranty for the period of ninety (90) days.
Tooling, including blades, is not included unless noted. Upon request, we can supply a quotation of the most suitable tools required for use on this machine.